Academic Background and Work Experience
- Seoul National University, College of Medicine
- Seoul National University, Master of Surgery
- Seoul National University, Ph.D. of Surgery
- 2006-2011 Assistant Professor, Surgery, SNUBH
- 2011-2012 The Johns Hopkins hospital, Mayo Clinic (Training)
- 2012 Associate Professor, Surgery, SNUBH
Dr. Yoon completed his surgical residency and fellowship training at Seoul National University Hospital. His primary clinical interests include hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, with a special interest in laparoscopic surgery involving liver resection, pancreatectomy, and various kinds of biliary surgery. He is also performing laparoscopic or open surgery for retroperitoneal tumors, including those in the adrenal gland.