ДОКТОРЫ И МЕДИЦИНСКИЕ СОТРУДНИКИ2,583 people
протонная терапия, Lung Cancer, Liver and Pancreatobiliary Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Breast Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, Oral Cancer, Urologic Cancer Hematologic Cancer, Proton Beam Therapy
KOIHA (2016,2020) Korea Institute for Healthcare accreditation (2020) World’s Best Specialized Hospitals – Oncology (2019~2021)
ЗАПИСЬ НА КОНСУЛЬТАЦИЮ
○ National Cancer Center(NCC) is the only comprehensive cancer center supported by the government.
○ NCC leads research, medical care, education on cancer and supports national cancer control programs.
○ NCC is growing into the World's Best National Cancer Center.
○ A comprehensive Medical Care based on an innovative clinical framework commit to patients embodied in the Establishment of 11 Disease-Specific centers & 4 specialised centers
○ NCC Provide customised Care for Cancer Patients through coordinated consultations and Treatment
○ One-stop process enables every Individual Patient receives Quality Care at NCC
○ Multidisciplinary experts' councelling for Cancer Treatment Planning Comprehensive Care after Cancer Treatment
○ A Leading cancer research institute taking Full Advantage of Innovation Ideasand Technology
○ A Leading Cancer institute utilizing innovative clinical Research Strategies
○ Institution that Generates an Evidence for Effective National Cancer Control Policy
○ Providing a World Class Training for the Cancer Professionals
[Rare Cancer Center]
The NCC Rare Cancer Center is a place where oncology experts from different departments gather to treat patients with rare cancers. Rare Cancers are those that affect fewer than 20,000 people per year in Korea. Rare cancer includes various types of cancer, such as musculoskeletal tumour in bone or soft tissue, laryngeal cancer such as brain or spinal cord cancer, pharyngeal cancer, nasopharyngeal cancer, eye and oral and maxillary cancer.
Although it is hard to find new treatments for rare cancers for many reasons, such as the low incidence rate of rare cancerss, the NCC Rare Cancer Center has been making leading efforts to develop optimal treatments that are more feasible.
[Specialized Cancer Check-up Service]
Staffed by renowned cancer specialists and equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for gastroscopy, total colonoscopy, low-dose chest CT, PET/CT, and MRI/MRA, the Cancer Prevention and Detection Center offers comprehensive cancer examination services. When abnormal findings are detected in the stomach, lung, colorectum, liver, thyroid, breast, ovary, gallbladder, pancreas, prostate and etc., NCC promptly refers the patient to the corresponding center of the NCC Hospital for more in-depth evaluation and treatment. The newest and best medical care is provided to finish the whole process just in a half-day by our cancer specialists and highly trained nurses.
Timely Response to overseas patient’s requests
Language Assistance (Interpreters can be provided as needed)
Arrange Safe Transportation from and to International Airport
International Healthcare Team will assist you to set up your schedule