Academic Background and Work Experience
- Seoul National University, College of Medicine
- Seoul National University, College of Medicine, M.S.
- Seoul National University, College of Medicine, Ph.D.
- 2000-2002 Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery, Inje University Seoul Paik Hospital
- 2003 Professor, SNUBH
- 2012-2013 Chairman, Society Of Korean Endovascular Neurosurgeons
- 2013-2016 Director, Management support team, Cancer center, SNUBH
- 2014-2016 Director, Department of Neurosurgery, SNUBH
Professor Kwon is the director of department of neurosurgery in Seoul National University Bundang Hospital (SNUBH) and in charge of endovascular neurosurgery in SNUBH. He is exclusively clinically dedicated to the neuroendovascular field. He covers all neuroendovascular procedures, including aneurysm, vascular malformations, fistulas, extra and intracranial stenosis, vascular tumor, and spinal vascular diseases. His major basic research interests are the study on hemodynamics and the development of endovascular devices.