|December||– Opened small and medium-sized hospitals list of KIMA|
|November||– Hosted the Korean Hospital Experience Tour for international medical people concerned
– Hosted the 3rd Leading Hospital Benchmarking Training (Seoul National University Hospital)
– Hosted the Indonesia Medical Volunteering & Academic Exchange Fair
|October||– Participated in the 2014 St. Petersburg Int’l Health Forum Exhibition
2014 St. Petersburg Int’l Health Forum
|July||– Hosted the International Medical Tour Destination Benchmarking Training (Turkey)|
|June||– Supported the Malaysia Healthcare System Benchmarking Trainees|
|May||– Sponsored and participated the Bio Medical Korea 2014 Conference (21 Platinum Sponsors) Bio Medical Korea 2014
– Participated in the Medical & Healthcare Service Fair in 2014 Bejing Trade Exhibition
|April||– Elected the 5th president of KIMA (Diretor Oh Byung-Hee, Seoul National University Hospital)
– Participated the 6th Korea-China (Sanxi) Health & Medicine Exchange Meeting
– Hosted the 2nd Leading Hospital Benchmarking Training (Seoul Asan Medical Center)
– Released the international medical volunteering contribution
|March||– Released the average price range for international patients|
|January||– Hosted the 1st Leading Hospital Benchmarking Training (Yonsei University Severance Hospital)|
|July||-Hosted the Working-Level Workshop for new members of hospitals and employees|
|June||-Byung-hee Oh, the director of Seoul national University, was elected as the forth president|
|May||-Attended the 2nd Global Healthcare Services of the China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services
– Hosted the 4th Medical Tourism Working-Level Conference
|April||– Sponsored and attended Medical Korea 2013 conference
– Hosted a KIMA’s hospital experience event (Seoul National University Hospital, Samsung Medical Center, Asan Medical Center, Hanyang University Hospital, JK Plastic Surgery Center)
|March||– Attended the 4th Moscow Medical & Health Tourism Congress|
|Febuary||– Signed a three party MOU between KIMA-KHIDI-World Vision, Sharing Care project|
|January||– MOU between Korea Health Industry Development Institute and UHI and Direct Billing Agreement between UHI and Korean Hospitals|
|February||– Co- hosted “Zanadria” Cultural Festival of Saudi Arabia with MOHW and KHIDI.|
|March||– Supported a training program for overseas Physicians.
– Sponsored and participated in Medical Korea 2012 – The 3rd Global Healthcare & Medical Tourism Conference.
|April||– Elected the 2nd president “Jeong Hui-won” from Seoul National University Hospital.|
|May||– Signed a three- party MOU between KIMA-KHIDI-Uzbekistan Medical Association.- Signed an Agreement with HAAD(Health Authority Abu Dhabi) for Patient referral (Severance Hospital, Wooridul spine hospital, Ewha Womans University Medical Center, Samsung Medical Center, Asan Medical Center, Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, Seoul National University Hospital)
– Signed an Agreement with UAE National Insurance company(DAMAN) (Severance Hospital, Woorodul spine hospital, Ewha Womans University Medical Center, Samsung Medical Center, Asan Medical Center, Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, Seoul National University Hospital)
– Held Korea-Uzbekistan Academic exchange and Medical Charity.
|June||– Held an educational program for hans-on staff in global healthcare.|
|April||– Sponsored and participated in 2011(Global Healthcare & Medical Toursim Conference).|
|May||– Held Korea-Kazakhstan Academic exchange and promotion of Korean Medicine.|
|August||– Held KAMA annual Symposium.- Participated in 2011 Exhibition for China International women and children Industry.|
|October||– Participated in 4th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress (Cicago).|
|November||– Participated in 2011 Korea International Medical tourism convention(KIMTC 2011).- Participated in Daejeon International Medical Tourism & Beauty Conference 2011
– Held Korea-Vietnam Academic exchange
– Held Korea -Abu Dhabi Business forum for Healthcare Cooperaton
|February||– Hosted the Event for the Partnering with the Foreign Patients.|
|March||– Establishment of KIMA|
|April||– Supported the Global healthcare & Medical Tourism Conference 2010.- Made agreement between KIMA-KAMA-KHIDI.|
|June||– Inaugurated Mr. Jeong, Hui-won, president of Seoul National University Hospital as the 4th president of KIMA|
|July||– Attended the KAMA Annual Academic Conference.|
|September||– 3rd Annual world Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare congress(LA)- Supported and took part in the 3rd Annual World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress in LA.
– Supported the Korean & Qatar Academic Exchange Conference and the Promotion for the Korean Medicine.
– MOU was signed between KIMA and NMH(National Medical Hospital)
|November||– Took part in the KIMTC and promoted KAMA.|
|March||– Hosted the 1st Korean Medical Fam Tour 2009.- Inaugurated Mr. Seong, Sang-cheol, president of Seoul National University Hospital as the 3rd president of the council.|
|April||– Supported the Global Healthcare International Conference 2009.|
|May||– Participated in the New Growth Engine Exhibition.|
|June||– Attended the Healthcare Travel 2009 Exhibition & Congress 2009.
– Hosted the 2nd Korean Medical Fam Tour 2009.
|July||– Hosted the Fam Tour for the foreign correspondent.|
|September||– Hosted the Workshop of International Medical Service Council of Korea.|
|October||– Supported the World Medical Tourism Congress.|
|November||– Hosted the Promotion for the Korean Medicine in the Middle East Asia(Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Qatar)|
|March||– Inaugurated Mr. Ahn Yu-heon, president of Hanyang University Seoul Hospital as the 2nd president of the council.- Supported the Medical Tourism Asia 2008 Conference.|
|April||– Participated in the 3rd World Health Tourism Congress.|
|May||– Hosted the 1st Korean Medical Fam Tour 2008.|
|July||– Took part in the Asian Healthcare 2008 Conference for panel presentation.- Took part in the Tourism North Asian Conference for subject presentation.
– Hosted the 2nd Korean Medical Fam Tour 2008.
|September||– Supported the World Medical Tourism Congress.|
|October||– Participated in the 7th World Korean Business Convention.|
|November||– Supported the Medical Travel Conference 2008.- Hosted the 3rd Korean Medical Fam Tour 2008.|
|March||– Launched with 27 medical institutions.- Inaugurated Mr. Woo, Jae-hong, president of Inha University Hospital as the 1st president of the council.|
|May||– Hosted its promotion program in L. A.|
|July||– Opened the website.
– Accepted 7 medical institutions as new members.
|September||– Hosted the 1st Fam Tour.
– Hosted the seminar on the medical tour.
|October||– Participated in the 6th World Korean Business Convention|
|November||– Hosted the Joint Commission International Seminar- Supported the International Medical Travel Conference 2007
– Hosted the 2nd FAM Tour
|December||– Hosted the 3rd Korean Medical Fam Tour|